Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Welcome!

 I am Kimberly Simpson and I am a third grade teacher. I am learning to blog about books as part of a class requirement for my graduate work. So, welcome to my blog! This will be sooo much fun because I love, love, love my job AND  I also love, love, love to read and these (teaching and reading) are my passions.


I have been teaching for four years. I completed undergrad work at Lindsey Wilson College and am completing my grad work at University of the Cumberlands. I have taught grades 1-3 and have looped with my students! I am serving on my school's SBDM committee as well as Program Reviews-Writing and CSIP committees.

I live in Somerset, KY. with my husband and three furry friends. We have 4 children and 5 grandchildren. We recently joined the entreprenuer world and opened a fun center for the children of Pulaski County. We are super busy!!

I look forward to learning to blog as I share books and my love of books!!

1 comment:

  1. Kim, so good to 'see' you again! It does NOT seem like four years ago that we were at Lindsey, does it. I hope your new business is successful - if you haven't already, check into incorporating to save yourself income taxes. You have me beat on the number of grandchildren - I have three and one on the way. Aren't they wonderful! The two older ones have been used for practice while I get familiar with all the picture books I've missed over the last few years.

    ReplyDelete